Dave Pelz, the legendary short game guru, walks us through a game management situation that involves a tree as an obstacle that is in our way of the flag and the proper way of dealing with it.
For 40 years, Dave Pelz has been involved in the game of golf in one way or another. Throughout his years, he has been known as the Short Game Guru, perfecting and teaching the short game side of golf. From top tour professionals like Patrick Reed to Phil Mickelson and the famous flop shot, Pelz has coached and worked with golf’s best! He also has developed his own golf school called Pelz Golf where he teaches the art of the short game and reading greens!
MORE ABOUT DAVE PELZ
- LEE JENZEN – 1998 U.S. Open Champion
- TOM KITE – 1992 U.S. Open Champion
- PHIL MICKELSON – ’04; ’06; ’10 Masters, ’05 PGA Championship, ’13 Open Championship
- PATRICK REED – 2018 Masters
- VIJAY SINGH – ’98;’04 PGA Championship, ’00 Masters