Golf life gets a great golf tip from Top Teacher Jon Tattersall. He talks about the importance of the downswing and what starts that part of your swing. It could be different based on your body type. Not everybody has the lower body start the swing, but not everybody has the arms start the swing. He breaks it down for us and gives you some tools you can take with you and practice on your own.
- Titleist Performance Institute Advisory Board Member
- Georgia PGA Teacher of the year 2014
- Georigia PGA Chapter Teacher of the Year 2012
- GOLF Magazine Top 100 Teacher 2007 -2014
- Golf Digest’s Teacher by State list 2004 -2014