The Swing Align golf swing trainer allows its user to visualize and feel key swing positions, all while practicing alignment, rotation, connection, and swing plane. It also guides a user to a repeatable swing that delivers more power and better accuracy than the next training aid. One of the reasons why we love this product is the ability to coach students or golfers on the proper way to be “setup” before your swing, during your swing and even after your swing. Then, you can take the Swing Align to the range yourself and work on your game with the cues that your coach gave you.
We all struggle to improve upon and maintain our golf swing and golf putting fundamentals, regardless of skill level. By using Swing Align and Goal Post for 5-10 minutes a few times a week you will get better!
HOW TO USE YOUR SWING ALIGN
- Slide each arm cuff onto the alignment rod with the cuff openings facing in.
- Make sure the connection belt is securely attached to the posts on each arm cuff cylinder.
- Attach the rod extensions for maximum visual alignment aid. As an option for a simpler visual appearance, attach the end screws from the short game rod in place of the rod extensions.
- Wear the device over your biceps.
- Adjust the connection belt tighter or looser as needed to provide more or less arm-body connection.
- Rehearse key swing positions for alignment, rotation and swing plane, or hit any shot at full speed.