Tag Archives: golf advice

Bunker Tip

[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_video src=”https://vimeo.com/242630310″ image_src=”//i.vimeocdn.com/video/666542314_960.jpg” _builder_version=”3.0.101″ /][et_pb_text background_layout=”light” use_border_color=”off” _builder_version=”3.0.92″] Are you one of the million golfers who struggle to get out of the sand? Golf Life headed out to Rancho Santa Fe, California, for a bunker tip with top teacher Dean Reinmuth. My name is Dean Reinmuth, and we’re here in a fairway […]

5 Minute Golf Drill

[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_video src=”https://youtu.be/Shh9N-cHNVs” image_src=”http://www.golflife.com/1610891223517/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Glenn-Deck-5-min-drill.jpg” _builder_version=”3.0.75″ /][et_pb_text background_layout=”light” border_style=”solid” module_alignment=”left” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_size=”initial” _builder_version=”3.0.75″] Golf Life brings you a great Golf Drill from Top Teacher Glenn Deck.  Let’s hear from him as he shows what we can do to improve our golf game. Today we’ve got a great drill to improve your golf game. […]

Golf Tip : Driver Setup

[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_video src=”https://youtu.be/4CERfgpT2mY” image_src=”http://www.golflife.com/1610891223517/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Devan-Golf-Tip-Driver.jpg” _builder_version=”3.0.75″ /][et_pb_text background_layout=”light” border_style=”solid” _builder_version=”3.0.75″ text_font=”Arial||||” header_font=”Arial||||”] Golf Life heads to the Kingdom at TaylorMade’s headquarters in Carlsbad, California, for a golf lesson with teaching pro Devan Bonebrake. The driver, one of the most important clubs in the bag — in fact, Ben Hogan himself said if you can’t […]

Learn what your divot says about your irons

[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.69″ custom_padding=”0px|0px|12px|0px”][et_pb_row custom_padding=”12px|0px|0px|0px” background_position_1=”top_left” background_repeat_1=”no-repeat” _builder_version=”3.0.69″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”no-repeat”][et_pb_image src=”http://www.golflife.com/1610891223517/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Top-Site-Banner-Giveaway-Generic.jpg” url=”http://www.golflife.com/1610891223517/golf-life-giveaway/” disabled_on=”on|on|” _builder_version=”3.17.6″ animation=”off”][/et_pb_image][et_pb_image src=”http://www.golflife.com/1610891223517/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/MidSite-Banner.png” url=”http://www.golflife.com/1610891223517/golf-life-giveaway/” align=”center” disabled_on=”off|off|on” _builder_version=”3.17.6″ animation_style=”slide” animation_direction=”left” animation_duration=”500ms” animation_intensity_slide=”10%”][/et_pb_image][et_pb_video src=”https://vimeo.com/220323685″ _builder_version=”3.17.6″][/et_pb_video][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.17.6″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” custom_margin=”|||” custom_padding=”5px|10px||12px” border_style=”solid”] Golf Life visited The Kingdom at Taylormade Golf’s headquarters in Carlsbad, California for a fitting. […]

Dave Pelz Chip Tip

[et_pb_section admin_label=”Section” fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off”][et_pb_row admin_label=”Row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_video admin_label=”Video” src=”https://youtu.be/PkWUKlNT0-Y” image_src=”http://www.golflife.com/1610891223517/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Dave-Pelz-Chip-Tip.jpg”] [/et_pb_video][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]   Golf Life has had many opportunities to work with some of the best Golf Teachers in the country. We take pride in being able to bring golf instruction to our viewers in hopes that it may improve their […]

Robert Garrigus Cure Putters

[et_pb_section admin_label=”Section” fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off”][et_pb_row admin_label=”Row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_video admin_label=”Video” src=”https://youtu.be/jQT2ZoofFE4″ image_src=”http://www.golflife.com/1610891223517/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Robert-Garrigus.jpg”] [/et_pb_video][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”] Cure Putters: Helping Golfers Shave Strokes Most players on the PGA, LPGA and Champions Tour fight every week to win money and keep their cards. For the 98%, this is the reality of professional golf. The other 2% are […]